Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hillary Hits a Home Run!



If you have read this blog, you know I'm not a big fan of Hillary Clinton, but she earned my respect tonight! She gave the next best speech (after Kucinich!) and finally, FINALLY, went after John McCain!
I think she gave her supporters the best reason NOT to vote for John McCain, and to vote FOR Barack Obama... her campaign was not about HER, it was about health care, women's rights, the middle class, workers rights, gay rights..
If you care about these issue, if you supported Hillary Clinton's campaign, you MUST vote for Obama!
Any "Hillary supporter" who votes for John McCain is spitting in the fact of HILLARY CLINTON!

As a critic of the Clintons, I say bravo!
I can almost forgive her for all those vicious, nasty attack ads she handed to John McCain, and which inspired so much hatred for Barack Obama among her followers.

Reactions to Hillary Clinton's Speech

No comments: