Friday, February 01, 2008

Obama More Lilberal Than Hillary-- More Endorsements



According to the National Journal, Barack Obama was the most liberal senator in 2007, Sen. Hillary Clinton ranked 16th. Obama has been endorsed by anti-war progressive group Moveon.org, whose members choose Obama over Clintøn 70-30%. Obama also won the support of the CA SEIU, which had endorsed Edwards. I think Obama is going to get the majority of Edward supporters based on the callers on progressive talk radio and what I'm hearing from other Edwards supporters, including the Edwards LGBT list.

Also, the L.A. Times Endorses Obama

And Right-Wing Fascist Ann Coulter Endorses Hillary Clinton over John McCain. She tells Hannity and Colmes that HRC is more conservative than John McCain! Well I don't usually agree with Coulter but..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It does appear that most of the pro-Edwards people are leaning towards Obama now. That should hopefully help his numbers.

If it comes down to Clinton vs McCain, I'm just not sure what to do. McCain used to be pretty liberal, until he started kissing up to Bush and company. I used to really like him, but now I'm afraid that he would continue to pander to the far right. Clinton is so new to politics, and her climb has been so fast, that I just worry about her having so much power so quickly in her career. I'm afraid that she would be almost as corrupt as Bush.