Sunday, August 27, 2006

Democrats Who Support Anti-Gay Amendment 1

Someone sent me this link to the list of candidates who endorse the anti-gay "Amendment 1" which will write discrimination against gays and lesbians into the TN Constitution, and I was shocked to find one of the candidates Stonewall Democrats endorsed and wanted to support, Bill Morrison, Candidate for U.S. House Dist. 7
I'm sad that one of the candidates I wanted to support has signed on to this unjust and unneccessary amendment, and I withdraw my endorsement and support for him.
Amendment 1 Candidate Pledge
The list is mostly Republicans, but there are a few Memphis Demcrats in there, including Bill Morrison, Julian Bolton and Ulysses Jones Jr.

VOTE ON ON AMENDMENT 1!
Vote No On 1 TN

1 comment:

Evil said...

Bill Morrison? I thought he was SOOOOOO progressive.