Tuesday, August 07, 2012

U.S. Senate candidate Clayton urges Obama to back off support of same-sex marriage



U.S. Senate candidate Clayton urges Obama to back off support of same-sex marriage | timesfreepress.com

This Imposter won the Democratic Primary for U.S. Senate in Tennessee.  He doesn't think I should have the same civil rights he has because I'm gay.  He doesn't think my partner and I should have the same legal rights he and other straight people have.

I'm running a write-in campaign against him, gay bigotry, and the Republican Bob Corker, who agrees with  him.

And we have other disagreements about equality, freedom and social justice...

TN Dems Nominate Anti-Gay Conspiracy Theorist for Senate

TN Democratic Party Disavows Senate Nominee

Jim Maynard: Gay Activist Write-In Candidate For U.S. Senate

No comments: